SHELLEY — The Shelley City Council meeting for Tuesday Spet. 14, 2021.
1. Call to order at 7:30 p.m.
2. Pledge of Allegiance – Sandy Gaydusek
3. Invocation – Leif Watson
4. Consent Calendar: (ACTION ITEMS)
a. Approval of Minutes of Council Meeting – August 24, 2021
b. Approval of Budget Hearing Minutes – August 31, 2021
c. Approval of Building Permits
d. Approval of July Expenditures
e. Approval of July Overall Budget & Treasurer’s Rpt.
5. Cori Johnson – Memorial Bench at Brinkman Park (ACTION ITEM)
6. Park Subdivision Residential and Townhomes – Consider Approval of Development Agreement (ACTION ITEM)
7. Recognition of Citizens from the Floor
8. New Council Business:
a. Consider Adopting Ordinance Amending Title Ten (ACTION ITEM)
b. Business Licenses for 2021 (ACTION ITEM)
c. Clarify Library Cost for Teen Pool Passes (ACTION ITEM)
9. Old Council Business:
a. North Bingham County Park Acquisition (ACTION ITEM)
b. Consider Stop Sign at Holmes and Elm (ACTION ITEM)
c. Consider Speed Limit Change on West Fir (ACTION ITEM)
10. Council and Department Reports
11. Executive Session (ACTION ITEM)